Use Paypal (no account needed) or contact DC Gardens about another method of payment.
The nonprofit Green Spaces for DC Gardens is the fiscal sponsor for DC Gardens, enabling DC Gardens to receive tax-deductible donations without the expense of becoming a nonprofit itself. We thank them!
Sponsorships and Grants
DC Gardens.com seeks long-term sponsors or grantors to enable us to expand and keep current our online resources, and to regularly get the word out about gardening and gardens in the DC-area. Read our pitch and email us if interested.
$100 or more:
- Stephanie Flemming, VP at Behnke Nurseries
- John Boggan, blogger at DC Tropics
- Helen Dubois at Dumbarton Oaks Park Conservancy
- Teresa Speight, blogger at Cottage in the Court
- Barbara Katz, designer at London Landscapes
- Carolyn Mullet, designer at Carex Design.
- Allen Bush at Jelitto Seeds
- Evelyn Hadden at Less Lawn
- Kathy Horan at Friends of the National Arboretum
- Steve Brown at Stephen R Brown Photography
- Garden Media Group
- Cheryl Corson, designer at Cheryl Corson Design
- Catherine Zimmerman at The Meadow Project
- Mary-Denise Smith at MDWordsmith
- Clint Albin
- Garden coach/blogger Mary Gray at Black Walnut Dispatch.
- Brenda Lynn at Bee Happy Garden
- Joe Luebke at the National Cathedral
- Adam Cortell at Digging the Garden
- Sandy Lange in Greenbelt, Maryland
- Jeff Trunzo in Takoma Park, Maryland
- Howard Gorinson
- Janice Wolf
All supporters and donors are encouraged to display our graphics on their blogs, websites and social media sites.
And we thank these team members for helping with our crowd-sourcing campaign for start-up funding: